Friday, January 13, 2012

Our Fourth Date, Ever!

Recently, my maid of honor, Colleen, offered to babysit before she went back to school. When I say offer, I mean I didn't even have to ask. This is all crazy to me. Then it got me thinking, and even crazier is that in the two and a half years that Tristan and I have been dating we've only been on three dates. Three!

The first date was... the first date. We went to dinner and a movie. I laughed my butt off, had the time of my life and knew instantly that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Our second date was our first Valentine's Day. I don't remember exactly what we did, but I know that Tristan and I ended up having sparkling cider on a cliff over looking the city with caramel apples.

Our third date was our two year anniversary. We went to the Jasmine and Clay Krazy. It was really fun and Tristan and I made bowls for each other. He even Almost finished mine today.

Today, we went to the Jasmine and then got really Really confused as to what to do next. We walked around the mall trying to think of possibilities but couldn't come up with any, so after an hour or two of second guessing ourselves we just decided to go to Clay Krazy. I painted Raggedy Ann and purchased Raggedy Andy so I could paint him too. I can't wait to finish, I think they're part of Olivia's gifts and I might get her a Raggedy Ann or Andy doll. Her first birthday is coming up quick!

All in all, we obviously have planning to do and have forgotten what it's like to live for us or even spend quality time with each other. This is Really depressing to me so I look forward to recognizing and making more time for each other.

 Thank you Aunty Colleen!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment