Monday, April 9, 2012

A Postponement

It's no surprise I'm excited about my wedding, about marrying the man of my dreams, about having a whole day with my family and friends to celebrate the relationship I will be in until the day I die. Knowing this, it saddens me to say that the wedding has  been postponed.

We've been under a lot of stress and pressure trying to come up with everything we need in just a few short months so instead of stressing out and worrying about it we thought it might be best to give ourselves more time. We know that we don't need a million dollars to get married, but we're doing this once and we would like it to be a pleasurable experience.

Also noted, our lease is up at the end of July so trying to come up with money for that on top of a wedding is an accident waiting to happen. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment