Saturday, January 15, 2011

T.D.H.

I always write about how frustrated I am. It's easy for me to vent in writing, it's something I've done my whole life. I'm not good at writing about the good things, or even when things are going good. I thought I started this blog to do just that. I know anything I write that's good is mainly about Logan or Olivia.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Tristan. I've been on his case for quite some time, and frustrated with him, and bitching about him. I've always loved him, he's just always drove me nuts... he still drives me nuts.

Since our Intensive Labor Class I've noticed a mass improvement in his effort and involvement and I guess I've noticed myself a bit more relaxed and not so... Ahhhhh as far as everything goes which I'm sure helps.

We've been getting a long more, talking more, cuddling more... actually being a couple again. I can say that I missed it and I love him even more than I once did. It's nice to know we're doing this together and that I have him no matter what.

I was quite nervous about our delivery, about a lot of things, about him. He's stepped up and proved me wrong and I'm sure he's reading this. I just wanted to take the time to say a public thank you instead of a public rant.

All this time I've felt so lonely, all this time I've missed you. I feel like I have you back and I don't want to let you go. I love you more than anything in the world and I am eternally grateful to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment