Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Clarification on my Perfect Life

While showering and procrastinating one of my many things to do I realized I forgot the clause. While I admit that I truly think that I have the perfect life it goes without saying that it has it's problems too. Aside from being nearly a month or two behind on Everything and getting fired over Nothing this blog is not about those things.

This blog is about my likes and interests, my hobbies and as it goes without saying my procrastinations. This blog is about Tristan's quirky qualities and his blogging and lack of man hobbies, it's about Logan learning to use the potty and thinking he's sneaky at everything he does. This blog is about Kimber pooping all over my fan and keeping me up at night with her licking and itching when I already can't sleep because there is a baby in my "vagina". And this blog is about that baby in my vagina and her journey here and then some.

This blog is focused more at the humors and joys life has to bring rather than it's disappointments. I love my life and the people I have in it and while I could do with some more social friends, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment