Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Tradition

Kmart is having a Christmas Tradition contest, this was my entry and I thought I'd share.

This is my sons 2nd participating Christmas. He's 2 1/2. Since he's been old enough to sit up I have him help me make holiday cards and Christmas is no exception.

Not only does he get to color Christmas cards but a tradition we've started is him making something for everyone. I want him to know how important it is to not only get but to give.

Last year he made Rudolph fridge magnets and painted Christmas bulbs. This year along with his cards he gets to decorate wooden ornaments. He's had quite a blast personalizing each and every one and choosing who gets what.

I think it's important to take time to think of others and give back, even if it is only just a little something. People aren't personal anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment