Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Cookies

I threw a Christmas Baking Party which turned in to me making fifty thousand batches of cookies for my friends and Logan to decorate and take home, which I was fine with. I had a really good time as well as good food.

For the party I made gingerbread men, peppermint candy canes, butterscotch stained glass stars and citrus snowflake cookies. I made a white chicken chili for us to eat and balance out the sweets as well as tried this new frosting with meringue powder. It was interesting. I really wanted to turn out these peppermint cups which I actually think I might make some time this week.

Logan had a blast and took his decorating Very seriously. I was impressed to watch him.





This is me, Logan, Aunty Colleen and Aunty Monica. I didn't get a picture of Aunty Monica's cookies but both her and Aunty Colleen did a Great job decorating the cookies and they were all quite beautiful.



In the end I made gingerbread men, stained glass stars, citrus cookies, peppermint candy canes and Christmas trees in white chocolate. They were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment