Monday, November 8, 2010

Logan of the Day

My stinker pot has been quite the cutie, still a stinker.

His thing lately is "more hugs mom" or "more kisses mom" and it's usually when I've put him to bed, and already given him hugs and kisses. As I go to say no he has his hands out and his little lips puckered out. He almost will not go to sleep without giving me three sets of kisses or hugs and if he wakes up in the middle of the night he needs them to know he's okay and this makes me completely happy.

Tristan's first normal day was yesterday which put him at a full day at home today. Logan was quite happy and quite cuddly. We sat on the couch cuddled up watching "The Walking Dead" and Logan looked through his Walmart magazine showing Tristan the things he's showed me and laying on him. It was quite cute to watch and quite nice since this hasn't happened in weeks.

He's also been cuddly with me, coming up to me at random times for hugs and kisses and as he does so he grabs my face ever so softly. He's so gentle and so sweet it makes me more anxious for Olivia, more anxious for our entire family to be together.

His voice has also begun to crack. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's him talking more, maybe it's always been like this and the more words the more noticeable. All day all I have heard is, "What you doing mom?" and as frustrating as it once was, just hearing his voice makes my heart happy and I can't resist but to hear it again.

I really do love him more than anything in the world and I can't imagine life without him.

I must also say that lately when I ask him something I say, "Are you done or not" and he says, "not mom". It could be that I'm his mother, but I find this hilarious and absolutely adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment